Scenic Valley town Forum

scenicvalleytown

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-10-29 01:23:44

ToniaGrego
Member
From: Germany, Munchen
Registered: 2020-10-26
Posts: 41

I am the new guy

Creosote will be the black or brown combustion residue that collects around the inner surfaces of the chimney flue liner--and it's highly flammable, not forgetting a carcinogen. Today's stoves and wood-burning fireplace inserts burn at much hotter temperatures than a basic fire. Every year, 1000s of homes are damaged or destroyed and lives are lost or permanently altered because of chimney fires, that are caused by a buildup of creosote.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB