Scenic Valley town Forum

scenicvalleytown

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-10-11 03:14:52

AntonioFre
Website

CBD Wholesale - PayPal Payments

I manage a vape store directory https://hempressa.com and we have had a posting from a vape store in the United States that likewise offers for sale CBD items. A Month later on, PayPal has contacted use to say that our account has been restricted and have requested us to take out PayPal as a payment method from our vape store web directory. We do not sell CBD goods such as CBD oil. We solely offer advertising and marketing services to CBD firms. I have visited Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Well known Health Store and if you take a good look, you will witness that they sell a fairly comprehensive series of CBD items, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a payment method. It seems that PayPal is administering contradictory standards to different companies. As a result of this limitation, I can no longer take PayPal on my Peppermint CBD Vape Liquid-related internet site. This has constricted my payment choices and now, I am intensely contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have spoken with a lawyer from a Magic Circle law office in London and they stated that what PayPal is doing is absolutely not legal and inequitable as it ought to be applying an uniform standard to all companies. I am yet to talk with another legal representative from a US law office in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. In the meantime, I would be extremely appreciative if anybody here at scenicvalleytown.com could provide me with alternative payment processors/merchants that work with CBD firms.

Feel free to surf to my webpage ... Peppermint CBD Vape Liquid

Board footer